- Transmark-RE chassis designed and built by ElDorado National Co.
- Available with Cummins 1SB 5.9L (190, or 230 HP) or ISC 8.3L (250 HP) turbo diesel engines; also available with natural gas or propane
- 100-gallon diesel fuel capacity
- 255/70R Michelin steel belted highway radials
- Allison MT-643 transmission is standard, B300 and B300R transmissions are also available
- Wheel base is 139″ or 178″, depending on model
- GVWR 29,000 lbs.
- 4.30:1 ratio rear axle is standard
- 8-D battery
- 130-amp alternator is standard
- Power steering
- Four-bag per axle air ride suspension
- Air S-cam brakes-16.5″ x 5″ front, 16.5″ x 7″ rear with Haldex automatic slack adjusters
- Electronic throttle
- 889 square inch side mounted radiator with integrated transmission oil cooler
- 11-gauge rear engine deck with five layers of noise/heat insulators
- Front tow hooks
- 50,000 lbs. frame rail with full length liners
Body and Floor Structure
- 21/2″ x 11/2″ integral welded roll-cage
- All structural steel is high-solid primed and sealed for superior corrosion resistance.
- .080 aluminum exterior skin-choice of exterior body colors is standard
- All window frames feature welded gussets for increased durability
- Exterior sidewalls feature removable lower skirts for minimized down-time and repair costs
- Entire body structure is mounted on the chassis frame via rubber isolators to reduce road shock transfer to passenger compartment.
- 3/4″ exterior-grade plywood floor undercoated prior to and after installation to resist moisture and deterioration
Windows and Doors
- 39″ x 43″ laminated and tinted top-T slider windows, including egress capability as required by floor plan
- 42″ x 89″ air double-leaf passenger entry doors with door-activated stepwell entry door light and upper/lower loading area view windows
Electrical and Lighting
- Master electro-panel with circuit breakers and relays is easily accessible in weather-sealed junction box below driver’s side window.
- All electrical connections are coated with dielectric spray to resist corrosion and failure.
- Every electro-panel is equipped with a complete laminated circuit legend for ease of serviceability.
- All wiring is function numbered and color coded for ease of identification for service and maintenance.
- MotoGuard engine protection system is standard.
- All wiring is enclosed in a plastic loom to resist abrasion and minimize electrical related failures.
- Spare electrical circuit running from electro-panel to rear engine area is designed for reduced maintenance.
- Driver control console is left of driver’s seat for easy access; all switches are backlit for convenient day/night operation.
- Exterior lighting features tear-drop style front clearance lights and low-profile rear clearance lights which meet all applicable FMVSS and ICC requirements.
Interior Finish and Trim
- Ceiling headliner and upper wall covering is a highly durable, laminated melamine.
- Lower sidewalls are finished in a scuff proof black Ozite carpet.
Safety and Convenience
- Stainless steel safety stanchion on left side of passenger entry
- Curb-side modesty panel and entry-assist handrail at left of passenger entry
- Deluxe exterior mirrors with built-in convex
- 4″ x 16″ interior driver/passenger view mirror
- High-back driver’s seat
- Front and rear energy absorbing Romeo Rim Help bumpers
- Heavy-duty steel track seating system is integrated into body structure and allows quick and easy seat re-spacing or removal.
- All models meet or exceed all applicable FMVSS requirements.
- All models are available with ADA compliance packages.
(NOTE: This is only a partial listing of optional equipment. For more complete information, contact your ElDorado National representative.) HVAC
- Passenger area A/C systems ranging from 52,000 BTU to 120,000 BTU, A/C
- Carrier and Thermo King
- Available with free-blow, overhead ducting or combination
- Rear heater from 35,000-70,000 BTU
- Stepwell heater, 20,000 BTU
- 200-amp alternator
- Ozone-friendly refrigerant
- Cold-climate package
- Tropical-climate package
- Perimeter and forward-facing seated floor plans available
- Complete range of heavy-duty vinyl and deluxe fabric upholstery
- Complete range of seating features including recliners, passenger restraints, head rests, and grab handles
- 6-way adjustable hydra-mechanical driver’s seat
Windows and Doors
- Window configurations offer tip-in transom
- Titanium tinting on passenger windows
- 42″ x 89″ center or dual front/center door
- Optional Vapor Slide Glide front and center doors
- Entry door interlock
- Optional wheel chair doors offer high-solid primed steel frames with corrosion resistant aluminum skin and stainless steel piano hinges.
Comfort, Appearance, and Safety
- Full range of radio, stereo audio systems including PA system
- Rubber floor or carpet in a wide range of color choices
- Stainless steel wheel inserts or aluminum wheels
- Front/side destination signs
- Front lighted sign with easy access for cleaning
- Full range of attractive paint schemes or custom painting and lettering
- First aid kit, fire extinguisher, roadside flares/reflectors
- Reverse alarm
- Motorized and heated exterior mirrors
- All models are able to provide handicapped accessibility and meet all applicable ADA requirements
- Front and center door paratransit lifts available
- Advanced design Mirage F9A cassette lift
- All support equipment such as tie-down securements, flip seats, assist handrails, signage, etc. is available