Air ride suspension with kneeling feature.
- Integral monocoque chassis
- Cradled engine, transmission and cooling system
- Available with Cummins ISB 5.9L (190, or 230 HP) or ISC 8.3L (250 HP) turbo diesel engines; also available with natural gas or propane
- Allison MT643 transmission is standard, B300 and B300R transmissions are also available
- 80-gallon diesel fuel capacity
- GVWR 30,990 lbs.
- Wheel base is 152″
- Ridewell two bag per axle air ride suspension with kneeling feature
4.30:1 ratio rear axle is standard
- Air S-cam brakes-15″ x 4″ front, 15″ x 8.6″ rear with Haldex automatic slack adjusters
- 265/70R- 19.5 Michelin steel belted radials
- 8-D battery on slide tray
- Power steering
- Electronic throttle
- Vertical exhaust
- 914 square inch side-mounted radiator with over/under integrated charge air cooler
- 200-amp alternator is standard
Body and Floor Structure
- 102″ exterior width for optimal passenger spacing
- 16″ floor height; 14″ at entry door; 11″ kneeled
- Integral welded monocoque roll-cage
- All structural steel is high-solid primed and sealed for superior corrosion resistance.
- Ziebart-type “A” rust proofing inside all steel structural tubing
.080 aluminum exterior skin-choice of exterior body colors is standard
- All window frames feature welded gussets for increased durability
3/4″ exterior-grade plywood floor undercoated prior to and after installation to resist moisture and deterioration
Windows and Doors
- Large laminated and tinted top-T slider windows, including egress capability as required by floor plan
- 32″ x 78″ air double-leaf Vapor Slide Glide passenger entry doors with door-activated entry door light and upper/lower loading area view windows
Electrical and Lighting
- Master electro-panel with circuit breakers and relays is easily accessible in weather-sealed junction box below driver’s side window.
- All electrical connections are coated with dielectric spray to resist corrosion and failure.
- Every electro-panel is equipped with a complete laminated circuit legend for ease of serviceability.
- All wiring is function numbered and color coded for ease of identification for service and maintenance.
- MotoGuard engine protection system is standard.
- All wiring is enclosed in a plastic loom to resist abrasion and minimize electrical related failures.
- Spare electrical circuit running from electro-panel to rear engine area is designed for reduced maintenance.
- Driver control console is left of driver’s seat for easy access; all switches are backlit for convenient day/night operation.
- Exterior lighting features tear-drop style front clearance lights and low-profile rear clearance lights which meet all applicable FMVSS and ICC requirements.
Safety and Convenience
- “No-Step” ramp entry for safer and faster boarding and egress
- Horizontal and vertical stainless steel safety stanchions throughout vehicle
- Curbside modesty panel and entry-assist handrail at left of passenger entry
- Deluxe exterior mirrors with built-in convex
4″ x 16″ interior driver/passenger view mirror
- Front and rear energy absorbing Romeo Rim Help bumpers
- Front and rear tow hooks
- Meets or exceeds all applicable FMVSS requirements.
- Available with ADA compliance packages.
- Ceiling headliner and side wall covering is a highly durable, laminated melamine.
(NOTE: This is only a partial listing of optional equipment. For more complete information, contact your ElDorado National representative.) HVAC
- Passenger area A/C systems ranging from 52,000 BTU to 120,000 BTU, A/C Carrier and Thermo King
- Passenger area heating systems ranging from 70,000 BTU to 110,000 BTU
- Perimeter and forward-facing seated floor plans available
- Complete range of transit style passenger seating
- Hydra-mechanical or air suspension driver’s seat
Windows and Doors
- Window configurations offer tip-in transom
- Tinting on passenger windows
32″ x 78″ center or dual front/center door
- Entry door interlock
- Comfort, Appearance and Safety
- Full range of audio systems including PA system
- Stainless steel wheel inserts or aluminum wheels
- Front, side and rear electronic destination signs
- Full range of attractive paint schemes or custom painting and lettering
- First aid kit, fire extinguisher, roadside flares/reflectors
- Reverse alarm
- Motorized and heated exterior mirrors
- Fire alarm and suppression systems
- Able to provide handicapped accessibility and meet all applicable ADA requirements
- Front or center door electric paratransit ramp
- All support equipment such as tie-down securements, flip seats, assist handrails, signage, etc. is available